I’d been feeling the urge to redecorate for some time, so when I was invited to collaborate with FreeShipping.com for this review, I knew I would use the opportunity to freshen up my home décor.
Similar to Amazon Prime, FreeShipping.com is a monthly subscription service. I’m a ride or die Prime girl, but the benefits of FreeShipping.com make membership a no-brainer. Just $12.97 a month gets you all the below perks:
- Free shipping (obvi). I hate paying for shipping and often find myself adding useless things to cart just to hit the free shipping threshold. FreeShipping.com makes that a non-issue since you can claim a rebate for shipping charges you pay, including expedited shipping if you want to get your order faster.
- Automatic 10% cash back (sometimes 20%!). Get 10% cash back on every purchase from over 1,000 retailers, including Macy’s, Kohl’s Sephora, Target, Nike, Asos, and Barneys! It’s like everything is on sale, especially when they increase the cash back benefit during seasonal promotions.
- Free return shipping. Not every retailer is with the times when it comes to free return shipping, but FreeShipping.com gives members easy access to free return shipping. Just print out a FedEx label from their site and drop it off, or return the products on your own using any trackable method and file a rebate.
- Instant price comparisons and coupons. The site has enhanced search tools that quickly compare prices on items sold by their in-network retailers. And you can always see exclusive coupons, deals and promotions offered by each retailer.
- A low-price guarantee. If you buy something than see it on sale (online or offline) within 90 days, FreeShipping.com has you covered! They will pay you back up to $100 of the price difference. Only a few retailers offer that kind of protection, and its usually only up to 7 days so this perk really lets you shop with security!
I brought so many bright, cheery elements into my home thanks to my shopping spree. Check out some of my favorites!
Target Pool and Drink Floats that just scream summer!
This plush feminine rug from Target for my bedroom
This Bed Bath and Beyond clothing rack that is perfect for planning looks and the polka dot peel and stick wallpaper from Target for the perfect accent wall.
Plus a few of my favorite goodies from Sephora!
I got all this during the FreeShipping.com 20% cash back Summer Sale and got almost $100 in cash back just by buying things that were already on my shopping list!
If you shop online a lot like I do, the membership will more than pay for itself. Just think how much you could save on Holiday gifts alone! I hope this review was helpful and if you have additional questions leave them in the comments.
And thank you to FreeShipping.com for sponsoring this post!